We’re now open! Opening hours may vary. Visit our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
It’s not difficult to put your finger on what makes The Crown such an appealing place to stop for hungry visitors and thirsty travellers. For starters, the Crown is beautifully situated in the middle of the glorious Cheshire countryside. Located nearby is the world famous Jodrell Bank Observatory.
So look up to the stars and drink in one of our carefully crafted bottled beers from around the globe. Or start your meal with a refreshing G&T from our range of premium gins. Of course, you may choose to try a soft or alcohol free drink if you’re just stopping off on your trip ahead.
A vast array of fine wines and refreshing cocktails provide the perfect accompaniment to your pub meal. Our succulent steaks and grills will fill a hearty appetite, as do all our classic and modern British meals. You’ll discover a few surprising flavours as well! Nibbles, starters and sandwiches are all available and our classic desserts are nothing short of mouth wateringly tempting.
Steeped in tradition, but with a thoroughly modern choice, The Crown is a real gem in a village where maypole dancing, folk music and craft shows are still alive and still enjoyed.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.